EAHIL 2020 will be held online on 16-18.11.2020
- Opening Call for Abstracts: August 26th 2019
- Deadline for Abstract Submissions: November 8th 2019
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: December 20th 2019
- Deadline for Abstract final versions of accepted submissions: January 21st 2020
- Deadline for registration of presenters: April 1st 2020
What to submit
IPC invite proposals of four kinds of abstracts for sessions at the EAHIL 2020:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Continuing Education Courses (CEC)
Posters should be of A0 size, portrait layout (vertical), and professionally printed, i.e. on an illustration printing paper, preferably matt. It should not be mounted by adhesive tape.
Please note that it will not be possible to print posters during the conference. Presenters should arrive with the printout or can order a printed version in advance in one of the printing houses in Lodz.
A list of printing houses and procedures for ordering printouts in Lodz will be provided next month.
How to Submit
PLEASE NOTE: Submission portal has been disabled. Please send your final abstract via e-mail as a Word document. E-mail address: email@example.com
- Proposals should be completed and written in standard English (US or UK).
- The proposal should be relevant to the EAHIL 2020 Conference and fit one of the key themes.
- The proposal should be original, clear and comprehensible. The abstract should not exceed the length of 500 words (but not less than 300 words), and should be written in the third person.
- The abstract should be followed by keywords (up to five) signifying the content of the work.
- The abstract of oral and poster presentations should follow the IMRAD structure (Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion):
– specifies the aims and objectives,
– describes the methods used, research techniques, and scientific approach,
– describes crucial study results addressing the research problem and purpose
of the study.
In case of quantitative studies:
– the result value and level of statistical significance should be included, conclusions
based on the data obtained in the study should be presented
– the applicability of the findings should be clarified, along with the importance
of further research required for a better understanding of the research problem
– positive and negative findings should be presented to the same extent.
- The Interactive Workshop and CEC template:
- Keywords (up to 5 keywords)
- Abstract (up to 500 words)
- Biography(ies) of Workshop presenter(s) (up to 500 words)
- The duration of the CEC
- Half a day – 3h
- All day – 6h
- The duration of the Interactive workshop
- Short – 75 minutes
- long – 180 minutes
- Level (select one)
- Will participants need to prepare for your session?
- Short Description for participants (up to 500 words)
- Learning Outcomes (up to 500 words)
- Types of activities (up to 500 words)
Help with Submissions
If you require assistance with your proposal, feel free to contact IPC members.